- Take Exit 11 off 19/23 (I-26), and go west to the town of Mars Hill.
- Turn right at the traffic light onto Main Street (top of the hill, by the park with the gazebo).
- Turn left at the 2nd intersection onto Bailey Street.
- Renfro Library is one block down Bailey Street at the corner of Bailey and Athletic Street and faces uphill.
- Parking lots are reserved for students, faculty and staff. Street parking is open to the public.
Click here for a map of the Mars Hill University campus. Renfro Library is building #24.