The mission of Renfro Library is to provide resources and services that support and enhance academic programs across Mars Hill University. The Library enables the students, faculty, and staff of Mars Hill University to fully utilize all available resources necessary to support the mission of the university. An integral part of the academic community, the Library selects, organizes, and provides:
- Access to material collections that are relevant to curriculum and research needs
- Access to electronic resources and physical material not located in the Library
- Cooperative borrowing privileges through Interlibrary Loan
- Reciprocal agreements and consortia arrangements with other libraries and organizations
- Instruction in the use of library resources and information literacy
By doing the above, Renfro Library facilitates the mission of the university. The Mars Hill University academic community promotes intellectual, spiritual, and personal growth by providing an education grounded in the liberal arts, connected with the world of work, and committed to character development.