Skip to content
OUTSIDE THE MAIN ENTRANCE:
- Mindspace is open as a study space and for printing, even when the library is closed.
- Mindspace is also the location of the Writing Center and the Math Center.
- To get to Mindspace, turn right in the lobby before entering the second set of doors to the library, or turn left in the lobby when exiting the library.
INSIDE THE LIBRARY:
Group Study Rooms
- There are 6 rooms available on the main level of Renfro Library for solo study or pairs.
- They are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Current COVID-19 safety measures allow no more than 2 people per Group Study Room.
- There are eleven study carrels (1-11) available to students and one for faculty use (#12).
- Each room is equipped with a desktop computer.
- Headphones must be used for audio.
- Maximum of one student per room.
- Carrels are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Loan period is 2 hours. Fines are $1.00 per hour if returned late.
- If there aren’t any students waiting, the room can be checked out for another 2 hours.
- The lower floor of the library, containing the Main Stacks, is a designated “quiet zone”.