Skip to content
Group Study Rooms
- There are 6 rooms available on the main level of Renfro Library for solo study or pairs.
- They are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Current COVID-19 safety measures allow no more than 2 people per Group Study Room.
- There are eleven study carrels (1-11) available to students and one for faculty use (#12).
- Each room is equipped with a desktop computer.
- Headphones must be used for audio.
- Maximum of one student per room.
- Carrels are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Loan period is 2 hours. Fines are $1.00 per hour if returned late.
- If there aren’t any students waiting, the room can be checked out for another 2 hours.