Business and AIM
- Solitary : unbroken by four decades in solitary confinement. My story of transformation and hope / Albert Woodfox ; with Leslie George.
- Songs of America : patriotism, protest, and the music that made a nation / Jon Meacham & Tim McGraw.
- The sound of a superpower : musical Americanism and the Cold War / Emily Abrams Ansari.
Health, Human Performance and Recreation
- After coal : stories of survival in Appalachia and Wales / Tom Hansell.
- American Prometheus : the triumph and tragedy of J. Robert Oppenheimer / by Kai Bird and Martin J. Sherwin.
- Fall and rise : the story of 9/11 / Mitchell Zuckoff.
- Gone home : race and roots through Appalachia / Karida L. Brown.
- Liberia, South Carolina : an African American Appalachian community / John M. Coggeshall.
- Robert Mugabe / Sue Onslow and Martin Plaut.
- The silk roads : a new history of the world / Peter Frankopan.
- Troubled refuge : struggling for freedom in the Civil War / Chandra Manning.
- You’ve got to tell them : a French girl’s experience of Auschwitz and after / Ida Grinspan and Bertrand Poirot-Delpech ; translated by Charles B. Potter.
Language and Literature
- An American sunrise : poems / Joy Harjo.
- The changing light at Sandover : with the stage adaptation Voices from Sandover / James Merrill ; edited by J.D. McClatchy and Stephen Yenser.
- Contemporary Kazakh literature. Poetry.
- Contemporary Kazakh literature. Prose.
- Daring to write : contemporary narratives by Dominican women / edited by Erika M. Martínez.
- Like / A.E. Stallings.
- Little boy / Lawrence Ferlinghetti.
- New selected poems / Mark Strand.
- Pushcart prize XLIV, 2020 : best of the small presses / edited by Bill Henderson with the Pushcart Prize editors.
- Troubled memories : iconic Mexican women and the traps of representation / Oswaldo Estrada.
Math and Natural Sciences
- The fight against doubt : how to bridge the gap between scientists and the public / Inmaculada de Melo-Martín and Kristen Intemann.
- The great animal orchestra : finding the origins of music in the world’s wild places / Bernie Krause.
- Inconspicuous consumption : the environmental impact you don’t know you have / Tatiana Schlossberg.
- We are the weather : saving the planet begins at breakfast / Jonathan Safran Foer.
- The wonderful Mr Willughby : the first true ornithologist / Tim Birkhead.
- A seat at the table : congresswomen’s perspectives on why their presence matters / Kelly Dittmar, Kira Sanbonmatsu, and Susan J. Carroll.
- Biased : uncovering the hidden prejudice that shapes what we see, think, and do / Jennifer L. Eberhardt, PhD.
- Call them by their true names : American crises (and essays) / Rebecca Solnit.
- The consciousness instinct : unraveling the mystery of how the brain makes the mind / Michael S. Gazzaniga.
- The harvest of American racism : the political meaning of violence in the summer of 1967 / edited by Robert Shellow ; with a foreword by Michael C. Dawson.
- The lions’ den : Zionism and the left from Hannah Arendt to Noam Chomsky / Susie Linfield.
- The outlaw ocean : journeys across the last untamed frontier / Ian Urbina.
- The politics of autism / Bryna Siegel.
- PTSD : a short history / Allan V. Horwitz.
- Real queer America : LGBT stories from red states / Samantha Allen.
- Rethinking racial justice / Andrew Valls.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg : a life / Jane Sherron de Hart.
- The social foundations of emotion : developmental, cultural, and clinical dimensions / Stefan G. Hofmann and Stacey N. Doan.
- Unbound : transgender men and the remaking of identity / Arlene Stein.
- Batman : Nightwalker / Marie Lu.
- Chrysalis / Brendan Reichs.
- Jackrabbit McCabe & the electric telegraph / written by Lucy Margaret Rozier and illustrated by Leo Espinosa.
- Pet / Akwaeke Emezi.
- Canada / Richard Ford.
- Confessions of a mask / by Yukio Mishima ; translated by Meredith Weatherby.
- The Crazy iris and other stories of the atomic aftermath / edited and with an introduction by Kenzaburō Ōe.
- Fair gentlemen of Belken County / Rolando Hinojosa.
- Iron gold / Pierce Brown.
- John Updike : novels 1968-1975 / edited by Christopher Carduff.
- The judges : a novel / by Elie Wiesel.
- Ladivine / Marie NDiaye ; translated from the French by Jordan Stump.
- Olive, again / Elizabeth Strout.
- Secret rendezvous / Kobo Abe ; translated by Juliet Winters Carpenter.
- The sportswriter / Richard Ford.
- The testaments / Margaret Atwood.
- The winter of the witch : a novel / Katherine Arden.