Business and AIM
- The global economy as you’ve never seen it / Thomas Ramge and Jan Schwochow with Adrian Garcia-Landa ; translation by Jonathan Green.
- Paris fashion : a cultural history / Valerie Steele.
- Work your way around the world : the globetrotter’s bible / Susan Griffith.
- A companion to John Dewey’s Democracy and education / D.C. Phillips.
- Better feedback for better teaching : a practical guide to improving classroom observations / Jeff Archer, Steve Cantrell, Steven L. Holtzman, Jilliam N. Joe, Cynthia M. Tocci, Jess Wood.
- Pushout : the criminalization of Black girls in schools / Monique W. Morris.
- Teaching, affirming, and recognizing trans* and gender creative youth : a queer literacy framework / sj Miller, editor.
- Charles Sheeler : fashion, photography, and sculptural form / edited by Kirsten M. Jensen.
- The image of the Black in African and Asian art / David Bindman, Suzanne Preston Blier, and Henry Louis Gates, Jr., general editors ; Karen C.C. Dalton, associate editor.
- Michael Sherrill retrospective / Annie Carlano, editor ; with contributions by Ezra Shales, Marilyn Zapf, and Kate Malone.
- We wanted a revolution : black radical women, 1965-85 : a sourcebook / edited by Catherine Morris and Rujeko Hockley ; texts by Connie H. Choi, Carmen Hermo, Rujeko Hockley, Catherine Morris, Stephanie Weissberg.
- Becoming / Michelle Obama.
- Cherokee in controversy : the life of Jesse Bushyhead / Dan B. Wimberly.
- Conflict, domination, and violence : episodes in Mexican social history / Carlos Illades ; translated from Spanish by Philip Daniels.
- The contest : the 1968 election and the war for America’s soul / Michael Schumacher.
- Destroying a nation : the civil war in Syria / Nikolaos van Dam.
- Everyman in Vietnam : a soldier’s journey into the quagmire / Michael Adas, Joseph Gilch.
- Home front : North Carolina during World War II / Julian M. Pleasants.
- The Kurdish question revisited / edited by Gareth Stansfield and Mohammed Shareef.
- Living the revolution : urban communes & Soviet socialism, 1917-1932 / Andy Willimott.
- The Lumbee Indians : an American struggle / Malinda Maynor Lowery.
- The Marshall Plan : dawn of the Cold War / Benn Steil.
- Porter, steward, citizen : an African American’s memoir of World War I / Royal A. Christian ; edited by Pellom McDaniels III.
- The suffragents : how women used men to get the vote / Brooke Kroeger.
- This worldwide struggle : religion and the international routes of the Civil Rights Movement / Sarah Azaransky.
Language and Literature
- Henry David Thoreau : a life / Laura Dassow Walls.
- Pushcart prize XLIII, 2019 : best of the small presses / edited by Bill Henderson ; with the Pushcart prize editors.
- Witness : lessons from Elie Wiesel’s classroom / Ariel Burger.
Math and Natural Sciences
- Breaking and entering : the extraordinary story of a hacker called “Alien” / Jeremy N. Smith.
- The disordered mind : what unusual brains tell us about ourselves / Eric R. Kandel.
- Next generation biomonitoring. Part 2 / [edited by] David A. Bohan, Alex J. Dumbrell, Guy Woodward, Michelle Jackson.
Religion and Philosophy
- The Evangelicals : the struggle to shape America / Frances FitzGerald.
- Jubilees : a commentary on the book of Jubilees, 2 volumes / by James C. VanderKam ; edited by Sidnie White Crawford.
- The reason for God : belief in an age of skepticism / Timothy Keller.
- Theological dictionary of the Old Testament, volume 16 : Aramaic dictionary / edited by G. Johannes Botterweck and Helmer Ringgren ; translated by John T. Willis.
- Think again : how to reason and argue / Walter Sinnott-Armstrong, Duke University.
- Ants among elephants : an untouchable family and the making of modern India / Sujatha Gidla.
- Ballot blocked : the political erosion of the Voting Rights Act / Jesse H. Rhodes.
- Beyond respectability : the intellectual thought of race women / Brittney C. Cooper.
- Elastic : flexible thinking in a time of change / Leonard Mlodinow.
- Evidence / Howard S. Becker.
- Gender : your guide : a gender-friendly primer on what to know, what to say, and what to do in the new gender culture / Lee Airton, PHD.
- Global perspectives on the United States : pro-Americanism, anti-Americanism, and the discourses between / edited by Virginia R. Domínguez and Jane C. Desmond.
- How and why are some therapists better than others? : understanding therapist effects / edited by Louis G. Castonguay and Clara E. Hill.
- The news untold : community journalism and the failure to confront poverty in Appalachia / Michael Clay Carey.
- Not that bad : dispatches from rape culture / edited by Roxane Gay.
- ProQuest statistical abstract of the United States, 2019.
- The psychedelic renaissance : reassessing the role of psychedelic drugs in 21st century psychiatry and society / Dr. Ben Sessa, MBBS, BSc, MRCPsych.
- Campaigning for children : strategies for advancing children’s rights / Jo Becker.
- The trouble with illness : how illness and disability affect relationships / Julia Segal.
- Harbor me / Jacqueline Woodson.
- Rooster Joe and the bully / Xavier Garza ; [Spanish translation by Gabriela Baeza Ventura] = El Gallo Joe y el abusón / Xavier Garza ; traducción al español de Gabriela Baeza Ventura.
- Same sun here / Silas House and Neela Vaswani.
- Votes for women! : American suffragists and the battle for the ballot / Winifred Conkling.
- Dissident gardens : a novel / Jonathan Lethem.
- Eyes : novellas and short stories / William H. Gass.
- Hazards of time travel / Joyce Carol Oates.
- His illegal self / Peter Carey.
- James Fenimore Cooper : two novels of the American Revolution / Alan Taylor, editor.
- The last September : a novel / by Nina de Gramont.
- Leaving the sea : stories / Ben Marcus.
- The liar’s wife : [four novellas] / Mary Gordon.
- November road : a novel / Lou Berney.
- The story of land and sea : a novel / Katy Simpson Smith.
- The walk home : a novel / Rachel Seiffert.