Permanent links to electronic resources
If your Moodle pages, syllabi, assignments, or other course materials contain links to materials that Renfro Library has electronically, it is often necessary to generate a special “permalink” URL for this link.
Please see this PDF for instructions to link to readings in our most-used electronic resources (ProQuest, JSTOR, e-books, Films On Demand & more).
Chronicle of Higher Education
Faculty and staff are included in Renfro Library’s subscription to the Chronicle of Higher Education.
Click here for access instructions.
Renfro Library offers a variety of research instruction options including:
- 1. A standardized three session freshman instruction program
- 2. Custom sessions designed for specific disciplines and courses
- 3. Assistance in designing assignments that incorporate information literacy elements
- 4. Guidelines for research portfolios for senior seminar /capstone courses
- 5. One-on-one research consultation sessions for students involved in advanced research or those identified as needing additional help with the research process