- This guide, revised according to the 5th edition of the APA manual, offers examples for the general format of APA research papers, in-text citations, endnotes/footnotes, and the reference
- Searchable online access to the 17th (2010) edition. Also includes Chicago-Style Citation Quick Guide, and Chicago Style Q and A (editors’ answers to questions submitted by readers, updated monthly).
- This guide provides examples of in-text and reference list citations using the CSE style. CSE documentation has three systems and each are briefly described. (University of Wisconsin)
- This resource, updated to reflect the MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers (6th ed.) and the MLA Style Manual and Guide to Scholarly Publishing (2nd ed.), offers examples for the general format of MLA research papers, in-text citations, endnotes/footnotes, and the Works Cited page.(Purdue University)
- Provides information and sample entries for citing both traditional and electronic resources in the major documentation styles, including APA, MLA, CSE, and Chicago. (Writing Center, University of Wisconsin, Madison)
Citing Multimedia and Image Sources
- There are few intellectual offenses more serious than plagiarism in academic and professional contexts.This resource offers advice on how to avoid plagiarism in your work.
- Provides information on the various types of plagiarism, how to avoid it, and a brief introduction to citing sources. Lists a number of subscription and free tools for detecting plagiarism.