Research Help at the Desk
A librarian is available to provide research help during the following hours:
- Monday-Thursday 9 AM – 9 PM
- Friday 9 AM – 5 PM
- Sunday 1 PM – 9 PM
(Not available on Saturdays)
If the librarian is not at the Research Help desk, they are on-call. Please ask the person at the other desk to call the librarian on duty.
Research Help by Phone
Librarians are also available for research help by phone 689-1468, during the hours above.
Research Consultation Appointments
Students in junior and senior seminar or those needing extra help with research can make a consultation appointment with any librarian at a time when they are not scheduled to be on duty at the desk. Appointments are scheduled for one hour. To make an appointment, contact:
- Jennifer Brown, email@example.com, 689-1448
- Dan Koster, firstname.lastname@example.org, 689-1454
- Shannon Lucas,email@example.com, 689-1391
- Rachel Mitchell, firstname.lastname@example.org, 689-1443