Ask a Librarian
Renfro’s librarians are here to assist you in exploring the resources available and developing a research strategy. We encourage you to contact us!
- Jennifer Brown – Cataloging Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 689-1448
- Dan Koster – Reference and Public Services Librarian, email@example.com, 689-1454
- Shannon Lucas – Reference and Instruction Librarian, firstname.lastname@example.org, 689-1391
- Rachel Mitchell – Reference and Electronic Resources Librarian, email@example.com, 689-1443
- Beverly Robertson – Library Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, 689-1561
Reference and research assistance services are available for individual students and faculty members during posted hours or by appointment. A reference librarian can be reached by phone from 9AM to 9PM at 689-1468.
A librarian is on duty:
- Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs 9 AM – 9 PM
- Fri 9 AM – 5 PM
- Sun 1 PM – 9 PM
To make an appointment, contact:
- Dan Koster, email@example.com, 689-1454
- Shannon Lucas, firstname.lastname@example.org, 689-1391
- Rachel Mitchell, email@example.com, 689-1443