Business and AIM
Health, Human Performance and Recreation
- The Appalachian Trail : backcountry shelters, lean-tos, and huts / Sarah Jones Decker, [Appalachian Trail Conservancy].
- The impeachers : the trial of Andrew Johnson and the dream of a just nation / Brenda Wineapple.
- Overground railroad : the Green Book and the roots of Black travel in America / Candacy Taylor.
- Patriot or traitor : the life and death of Sir Walter Ralegh / Anna Beer.
- Slavery in the North : forgetting history and recovering memory / Marc Howard Ross.
- The only plane in the sky : an oral history of 9/11 / Garrett M. Graff.
- When the world broke in two : the roaring twenties and the dawn of America’s culture wars / Erica J. Ryan.
- Wilmington’s lie : the murderous coup of 1898 and the rise of white supremacy / David Zucchino.
Language and Literature
- Because internet : understanding the new rules of language / Gretchen McCulloch.
- Good things out of Nazareth : the uncollected letters of Flannery O’Connor and friends / Flannery O’Connor ; edited by Benjamin B. Alexander, PhD.
- Magical negro : poems / Morgan Parker.
- North Carolina literary review : NCLR. No. 29, 2020. Featuring North Carolina expatriate writers.
- The selected letters of Ralph Ellison / edited by John F. Callahan and Marc C. Conner ; with introductory essays by John F. Callahan.
Math and Natural Sciences
- A wilder time : notes from a geologist at the edge of the Greenland ice / William E. Glassley.
- Tropical ecosystems in the 21st century / edited by Alex J. Dumbrell, Edgar C. Turner, Tom M. Fayle.
- The beautiful cure : the revolution in immunology and what it means for your health / Daniel M. Davis.
- Culturally competent compassion : a guide for healthcare students and practitioners / Irena Papadopoulos.
- The diabetic foot book : a guide for optimizing foot health / InStride Foot & Ankle Specialists.
Religion and Philosophy
- Judith : a commentary on the book of Judith / by Lawrence M. Wills ; edited by Sidnie White Crawford.
- Practicing Midrash : reading the Bible’s arguments as an invitation to conversation / F. Timothy Moore.
- Proverbs 1-15 : a commentary on the book of Proverbs 1:1-15:33 / by Bernd U. Schipper ; translated by Stephen Germany ; edited by Thomas Krüger.
- A duty to resist : when disobedience should be uncivil / Candice Delmas.
- American conservatism : reclaiming an intellectual tradition / Andrew J. Bacevich, editor.
- Caste : the origins of our discontents / Isabel Wilkerson.
- Concise guide to APA style : the official APA style guide for students.
- Congress and the Nation : a review of government and politics in the postwar years, 2013-2016.
- Current biography yearbook, 2019.
- Guest house for young widows : among the women of ISIS / Azadeh Moaveni.
- Impeachment : a handbook / Charles L. Black, Jr., Philip Bobbitt.
- Impeachment : what everyone needs to know / Michael J. Gerhardt.
- On fire : the (burning) case for a green new deal / Naomi Klein.
- Parkland : birth of a movement / Dave Cullen.
- Pharma : greed, lies, and the poisoning of America / Gerald Posner.
- Publication manual of the American Psychological Association : the official guide to APA style.
- Sissy : a coming-of-gender story / Jacob Tobia.
- Sleepyhead : the neuroscience of a good night’s rest / Henry Nicholls.
- Talking to strangers : what we should know about the people we don’t know / Malcolm Gladwell.
- The undocumented Americans / Karla Cornejo Villavicencio.
- At the mountain’s base / by Traci Sorell ; illustrated by Weshoyot Alvitre.
- Burn baby burn / Meg Medina.
- Fry bread : a Native American family story / written by Kevin Noble Maillard ; illustrated by Juana Martinez-Neal.
- The good hawk / Joseph Elliott ; [illustrations by Anna and Elena Balbusso].
- New kid / Jerry Craft ; with colors by Jim Callahan.
- The pencil / by Susan Avingaq and Maren Vsetula ; illustrated by Charlene Chua.
- To Night Owl from Dogfish / Holly Goldberg Sloan & Meg Wolitzer.
- Aetherial worlds : stories / Tatyana Tolstaya ; translated from the Russian by Anya Migdal.
- The air we breathe : a novel / Andrea Barrett.
- The Ash family : a novel / Molly Dektar.
- Bobcat & other stories / Rebecca Lee.
- The cockroach / Ian McEwan.
- Damascus Gate / Robert Stone.
- Dark age / Pierce Brown.
- Dark at the crossing / Elliot Ackerman.
- Mister monkey : a novel / Francine Prose.
- The story behind the story : 26 writers and how they work / edited by Peter Turchi and Andrea Barrett ; with an introduction by Richard Russo.