The Mars Hill University academic community promotes intellectual, spiritual, and personal growth by providing an education grounded in the liberal arts, connected with the world of work, and committed to character development. The Renfro Library facilitates the mission of the university by providing resources and services that support and enhance the programs in the five divisions of Business and Behavioral Sciences; Education; Fine Arts; Humanities; Mathematics and Sciences. An integral part of the academic community, the Library selects, organizes, and provides:
- Access to material collections that are relevant to curriculum and research needs.
- Access to electronic resources and physical material not located in the Library.
- Cooperative borrowing privileges through Interlibrary Loan.
- Reciprocal agreements and consortia arrangements with other libraries and organizations.
- Instruction in the use of library resources and information literacy.
The Library maintains a highly qualified professional and paraprofessional staff that is responsive to individual needs and enables the students, faculty, and staff of Mars Hill University to fully utilize all available resources necessary to support the mission of the university.