February 2021 New Books
Business and AIM
Health, Human Performance and Recreation
- The Appalachian Trail : backcountry shelters, lean-tos, and huts / Sarah Jones Decker, [Appalachian Trail Conservancy].
- When the world broke in two : the roaring twenties and the dawn of America’s culture wars / Erica J. Ryan.
Language and Literature
- Good things out of Nazareth : the uncollected letters of Flannery O’Connor and friends / Flannery O’Connor ; edited by Benjamin B. Alexander, PhD.
- The selected letters of Ralph Ellison / edited by John F. Callahan and Marc C. Conner ; with introductory essays by John F. Callahan.
Math and Natural Sciences
- Tropical ecosystems in the 21st century / edited by Alex J. Dumbrell, Edgar C. Turner, Tom M. Fayle.
- The beautiful cure : the revolution in immunology and what it means for your health / Daniel M. Davis.
- Culturally competent compassion : a guide for healthcare students and practitioners / Irena Papadopoulos.
Religion and Philosophy
- Judith : a commentary on the book of Judith / by Lawrence M. Wills ; edited by Sidnie White Crawford.
- Practicing Midrash : reading the Bible’s arguments as an invitation to conversation / F. Timothy Moore.
- Proverbs 1-15 : a commentary on the book of Proverbs 1:1-15:33 / by Bernd U. Schipper ; translated by Stephen Germany ; edited by Thomas Krüger.
- Fry bread : a Native American family story / written by Kevin Noble Maillard ; illustrated by Juana Martinez-Neal.
- The story behind the story : 26 writers and how they work / edited by Peter Turchi and Andrea Barrett ; with an introduction by Richard Russo.