- 28 days*
- 7 days
- No Overdue Fees**
- LOAN PERIOD:
- # OF CHECK-OUTS:
- CDs, DVDs, and LPs:
*Final due date is always the last day of classes.
**There are no overdue fees. However, if an item is overdue for longer than 3 weeks, replacement costs and a non-refundable $10 processing fee will be placed on the patron’s account, and the patron will lose library privileges until the material is returned or charges paid.
- The patron can ask for renewals in Renfro Library, with or without the item in hand.
- It is also possible for a patron to renew his/her books online by going to MHU Catalog, then click on “Your Library Account” to access his/her own account.
- An item can also be renewed over the phone.
- Click on the Request link at the top of the screen above the book information. The patron will then enter their name and MHU ID #. They will also enter a date to cancel the hold. Once completed then click submit.
Renfro Library offers a variety of research instruction options including:
- 1. A standardized three session freshman instruction program
- 2. Custom sessions geared for specific departments and courses
- 3. Assistance in designing assignments that incorporate information literacy elements
- 4. Guidelines for research portfolios for senior seminar /capstone courses
- 5. One-on-one research consultation sessions for students involved in advanced research or those identified as needing additional help with the research process