March 2019 New Books
Business and AIM
- The global economy as you’ve never seen it / Thomas Ramge and Jan Schwochow with Adrian Garcia-Landa ; translation by Jonathan Green.
- Better feedback for better teaching : a practical guide to improving classroom observations / Jeff Archer, Steve Cantrell, Steven L. Holtzman, Jilliam N. Joe, Cynthia M. Tocci, Jess Wood.
- Teaching, affirming, and recognizing trans* and gender creative youth : a queer literacy framework / sj Miller, editor.
- The image of the Black in African and Asian art / David Bindman, Suzanne Preston Blier, and Henry Louis Gates, Jr., general editors ; Karen C.C. Dalton, associate editor.
- Michael Sherrill retrospective / Annie Carlano, editor ; with contributions by Ezra Shales, Marilyn Zapf, and Kate Malone.
- We wanted a revolution : black radical women, 1965-85 : a sourcebook / edited by Catherine Morris and Rujeko Hockley ; texts by Connie H. Choi, Carmen Hermo, Rujeko Hockley, Catherine Morris, Stephanie Weissberg.
- Conflict, domination, and violence : episodes in Mexican social history / Carlos Illades ; translated from Spanish by Philip Daniels.
- Porter, steward, citizen : an African American’s memoir of World War I / Royal A. Christian ; edited by Pellom McDaniels III.
- This worldwide struggle : religion and the international routes of the Civil Rights Movement / Sarah Azaransky.
Language and Literature
- Pushcart prize XLIII, 2019 : best of the small presses / edited by Bill Henderson ; with the Pushcart prize editors.
Math and Natural Sciences
- Next generation biomonitoring. Part 2 / [edited by] David A. Bohan, Alex J. Dumbrell, Guy Woodward, Michelle Jackson.
Religion and Philosophy
- Jubilees : a commentary on the book of Jubilees, 2 volumes / by James C. VanderKam ; edited by Sidnie White Crawford.
- Theological dictionary of the Old Testament, volume 16 : Aramaic dictionary / edited by G. Johannes Botterweck and Helmer Ringgren ; translated by John T. Willis.
- Gender : your guide : a gender-friendly primer on what to know, what to say, and what to do in the new gender culture / Lee Airton, PHD.
- Global perspectives on the United States : pro-Americanism, anti-Americanism, and the discourses between / edited by Virginia R. Domínguez and Jane C. Desmond.
- How and why are some therapists better than others? : understanding therapist effects / edited by Louis G. Castonguay and Clara E. Hill.
- The news untold : community journalism and the failure to confront poverty in Appalachia / Michael Clay Carey.
- The psychedelic renaissance : reassessing the role of psychedelic drugs in 21st century psychiatry and society / Dr. Ben Sessa, MBBS, BSc, MRCPsych.
- Rooster Joe and the bully / Xavier Garza ; [Spanish translation by Gabriela Baeza Ventura] = El Gallo Joe y el abusón / Xavier Garza ; traducción al español de Gabriela Baeza Ventura.