Summer 2016 New Books
Business and AIM
- The modern natural dyer : a comprehensive guide to dyeing silk, wool, linen, and cotton at home / Kristine Vejar ; photography by Sara Remington.
- Failing our brightest kids : the global challenge of educating high-ability students / Chester E. Finn, Jr., Brandon L. Wright.
- Teaching the taboo : courage and imagination in the classroom / Rick Ayers, William Ayers ; foreword by Carol Lee.
- The public school advantage : why public schools outperform private schools / Christopher A. Lubienski and Sarah Theule Lubienski.
- The use of literary sources in social studies, K-8 : techniques for teachers to include literature in instruction / Elaine M. Bukowiecki.
- Transforming teaching and learning with active and dramatic approaches : engaging students across the curriculum / Brian Edmiston.
Fine Arts Health and P.E. History Language and Literature Math and Natural Sciences Nursing Religion and Philosophy Social Sciences Social Work Curriculum Fiction
Health and P.E.
Language and Literature
Math and Natural Sciences
Religion and Philosophy